17/04/2011

I gave up



I gave up cuz I'm so tired to chase something alone. Tired of waiting for things and attitudes of those who I know won't come, tired of trying to understand you, it's so complicated for me. I am sorry about the things that I put you through, and thanks for all the wonderful things that have been lived.


"You're going out of my life and it seems it will take
I'm enjoying every second before this turns into a tragedy
And there's no use looking for me
In other timbres, other laughs
I was here all the time
Only you did not see
You're always coming and going, all right
This time I put on my armor
Just for today I don't want to see you, just for today I won't take my dose of you
I'm tired of crying wounds that do not close, do not heal
And that withdrawal will spend one hour"


Trechos traduzidos de uma música qualquer.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário